EE311: Analog Electronics
EE493: Engineering Design-1
Group NewsMarch'17: Group publishes two new journal articles.
February'17: Group member Osman Ulaş Şahin completed his M.Sc. studies.
December'16: Dr. Gharehbaghi's Ph.D, dissertation received the "Best Thesis" award from the Parlar Foundation.
September'16: Group member Dr. Kaveh Gharehbaghi completed his Ph.D. studies.
September'16: Group member Arash Ebrahimi Jarihini completed his M.Sc. studies.
August'16: Group member Osman Ulas Sahin presented his work at the 2016 IEEE International Conference on Electron Devices and Solid-State Circuits.
- CICC'17: May, Austin, TX, USA
- ISCAS'17: May, Baltimore, MD, USA
- IMS/RFIC'17: June, Honolulu, HI, USA
- VLSI'17: June, Kyoto, Japan
- RFIT'17: August, Seoul, Korea
- EUMWeek'17: October, Nuremberg, Germany