- Fatih Koçer, “A Signal Overshoot Suppression Circuit for Digital Step Attenuators,” Microelectronics Journal, Volume 61, March 2017, pp: 123-129
- Fatih Koçer, “An RC-Triggered ESD Clamp for High Voltage BCD CMOS Processes,” accepted and to be published by TÜBİTAK Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering, DOI: 10.3906/elk-1610-49. Download Paper
- Kaveh Gharehbaghi, Ozge Zorlu, Fatih Kocer, Haluk Kulah, “Modelling and efficiency optimisation of UHF Dickson rectifiers,” IET Circuits, Devices & Systems, March 2016, pp: 10.
- Fatih Kocer, Michael P. Flynn, “A new transponder architecture with on-chip ADC for long-range telemetry applications,” IEEE JSSC, Volume 41, Issue 5, May 2006, pp:1142-1148. (Top 20 most read papers of JSSC, 2006) .
- Fatih Kocer, Michael P. Flynn, “An RF Powered, Wireless CMOS Temperature Sensor,” IEEE Sensors Journal, Volume 6, Issue 3, June 2006, pp: 557-564.
- Osman Ulas Sahin, Fatih Kocer, “A CMOS High Frequency Pulse Width Modulation Integrated Circuit,” Digest of technical papers of the 2016 IEEE International Conference on Electron Devices and Solid-State Circuits (EDSSC), Hong Kong, pp: 476-479.
- Kaveh Gharehbaghi, Ozge Zorlu, Fatih Kocer, Haluk Kulah, “Auto-calibrating threshold compensation technique for RF energy harvesters,” Digest of technical papers of the 2015 RFIC Symposium, Phoenix, AZ, USA, pp: 179-182.
- Fatih Kocer, Michael P. Flynn, “A New Transponder Architecture for Long-range Telemetry Applications,” Proceedings of the 2005 European Conference on Circuit Theory and Design, 2005, pp: II/177-II/180.
- Fatih Kocer, M. P. Flynn, “A Long-Range RFID IC with On-chip ADC in 0.25 μm CMOS,” Digest of technical papers of the 2005 RFIC Symposium, Long Beach, CA, USA, pp: 361-364. Recipient of the “Third Best Student Paper Award”
- Fatih Kocer, P. M. Walsh, and M. P. Flynn, “An Injection Locked, RF Powered, Telemetry IC in 0.25µm CMOS,” Digest of technical papers of the VLSI Symposium 2004, Honolulu, Hawaii, USA.
- Fatih Kocer, P. M. Walsh, M. P. Flynn, “Wireless, remotely powered telemetry in 0.25µm CMOS,” Digest of technical papers of the 2004 RFIC Symposium, Fort Worth, Texas, USA, pp: 339-342. Recipient of the “Second Best Student Paper Award”
- Fatih Kocer, P. M. Walsh, M. P. Flynn, “A 2.3 Ghz Wireless Temperature Sensor in Quarter Micron CMOS,” Digest of technical papers of the ISCAS 2004, Vancouver, BC, Canada, 2003.
- F. Ayazi, H. H. Chen, Fatih Kocer, G. He, K. Najafi, “A High Aspect-Ratio Polysilicon Vibrating ring Gyroscope,” in Proc. Solid-State Sensor and Actuator Workshop, Hilton Head, SC, June 2000, pp. 289-292.
- D.S. Tezcan, Fatih Kocer, and T. Akin, “An Uncooled Microbolometer Infrared Detector in any Standard CMOS Technology,” The 10th Int. Conf. on Solid-State Sensors and Actuators (TRANSDUCERS’99), pp. 610-613, Sendai, Japan, June 7-10, 1999.
- Fatih Kocer, Apparatus and Methods for Controlling Overshoot in Digital Step Attenuators, US Patent # 9,543,921
- Kocer et al., Switched Active Bias Control and Power-up Sequencing Circuit for an Amplifier, US Patent # 8,319,560
- Kocer et al., Active Bias Control Circuit for an Amplifier and Method of Power Up Sequencing the Same, US Patent # 8,319,559